The topic of femininity and sisterhood is not indifferent to Poles. This is demonstrated by the success of our digital PR campaign for Nutridome – Femininity – how do we understand it today?. Nutridome is a popular cosmetics shop in Poland. The cosmetics available in the online store are based on natural ingredients. It is also a place for brands that want to build their recognition and stand out on the market. Thanks to this cooperation, we have managed to get to know the beauty market in Poland very well, as well as the needs and expectations of potential customers and brand recipients.
Campaign’s target group
- People interested in the topic of femininity and sisterhood.
- People who pay attention to the quality of cosmetics and are interested in natural care.
- Journalists and bloggers in the beauty, health and lifestyle industry, influencers.
- Online media platforms such as news, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazines.
- Online media audiences.
Goals and Results
Goal: Acquiring at least 50 new brand mentions through external content publishing.
Result: We acquired 618 publications about our client’s brand.
Goal: Acquiring at least 20 links to the client’s website.
Result: We acquired 44 links dofollow and 560 links nofollow from the domains that have an average of DA 76.
Goal: Obtaining a cumulative publication reach of at least 1 mln.
Result: Total publication reach was about 4 499 496.
Goal: Obtaining cumulative publication value of about 200 000 PLN.
Result: We obtained a cumulative publication value of about 635 458 PLN.
- Communicating that the Nutridome brand is open to topics that are current, socially relevant and present in the public space, and above all – close to its audience.
- Communicate brand values:
HEALTH: The pursuit of wisdom
BODY: Space for the spirit
TIME: The present moment matters
YOU: Be your own friend
- Selecting a topic that is current and important in the public space, asking for the opinion of the potential and actual target group of the Nutridome brand.
- Selecting the right communication tools: corporate blog and PR mailing to promote the published content.
- Creating a valuable and reliable publication that will arouse media interest and contribute to brand mentions.
- The choice fell on a topic close to Nutridome, but also had to be important and socially relevant. In response to the topic of femininity and sisterhood, which often appears in the public space, we decided to give the floor to the people involved and ask them about their approach to this issue.
- We have developed a research plan that assumes the examination of such areas as, among others, the identification of roles played by Polish women of different ages, the life satisfaction of Polish women, and the way in which Polish women and Poles define femininity and sisterhood. On its basis, we prepared a survey.
- We conducted a remote quantitative-qualitative survey on 1057 respondents and analysed the results. The questionnaire included open-ended questions, thanks to which we could use the respondents’ statements in the content of the report.
- Thanks to the numerous responses from the respondents, we were able to prepare a comprehensive report, which was supplemented with valuable expert opinions and visually appealing graphics.
- We invited experts who deal with femininity, psychology, feminism and social exclusion on a daily basis. We asked them to comment on the survey results. Angelika Balbuza, educator and co-creator of the social campaign wystarczającodobre.pl, Magdalena Popek, psychologist and business trainer, and Kaya Szulczewska, social activist, pro-women activist and artist gave their comments.
- Using media relations tools and press mailings, we established contact with trade and general media, which published numerous articles on the results of our study.
The digital PR campaign we created for the Nutridome brand touched on an important contemporary theme of femininity and sisterhood. As part of the campaign we conducted our own research and developed a questionnaire. Thanks to this, we gathered data on the perception of femininity and sisterhood among Polish society. Based on the responses, we created a convincing, in-depth analysis, and enriched the data with attractive infographics.
The report was promoted through media relations: contact with bloggers and editors of online media platforms (general news portals, beauty, women and health magazines). Thanks to this approach, we flawlessly reached our target group and achieved a reach that exceeded our initial assumptions four times over.
External brand publications on the web
4 499 496
Total reach of publications
635 458 PLN
Total value of publications