The internet is flooded with new content every single day. So to make your publication stand out you have to go the extra mile. It’s no longer the case of simply creating awesome content and having it published, but now it’s also about making it visible. One of the most effective ways of promoting your content, is an approach that combines a content marketing strategy and Public Relations into a strategic communication process.
Content marketing and Public Relations can be a powerful combination
We will help you promote your brand across different media channels, through digital PR strategies or a digital PR campaign. This means for you that you will be getting your brand mentions and quality backlinks on valuable domains. Our digital PR specialists will be happy to use a variety of tactics to improve your online presence and your brand’s reputation.
We will get to your target audiences and make them interested in your products and services. We will build up a relationship with media channels to create mutually beneficial relationships and promote your content on different platforms. Combining content marketing with digital PR is a long-term investment in a positive brand image and coherent communication.
What is the difference between digital marketing and digital Public Relations?
Digital marketing and digital PR are often confused with each other. Digital marketing is marketing through all available digital technologies. It has close similarities with online marketing, but where online marketing is solely focused on everything online, digital marketing can also include traditional media, such as television, texts and radio. The goals of digital marketing are to utilize online and traditional media in order to increase brand awareness and strengthen the brand identity, generate leads and offer to create a unique experience for the customers.
Digital PR is a form of public relations which is focused on differentiating your company within the market and by doing so, generating publicity. The goals of digital PR is to generate leads, more traffic, sales and to gain more brand awareness/improve the brand image. These goals of Digital PR will help you build the authority of your website through high quality articles. Digital PR can be a part of digital marketing.
Improving your brand’s presence with digital PR
Digital PR will support your brand promotion, build brand awareness, help to create an expert image, improve the brand’s reputation and boost your content distribution. A digital PR campaign is a complex approach that takes care of your brand image and your site’s visibility in Google rankings. The latter helps to increase the website traffic that you receive. Digital PR is also a great way to influence public opinion and can help the rankings on search engines.
What we do:
- Long-term media collaboration which builds mutually beneficial relationships– we reach out to journalists, editors, and bloggers and establish relationships with them. This results in brand mentions and new backlinks from quality domains. With our help, you will make your brand more recognizable and get more traffic to your site.
- Guest posting – by reaching new users from your target audience, you build up your potential clientele. Guest posts help to build your brand’s reputation and will help build brand awareness and authority. They are also a useful link building strategy, which is key for search engine optimization.
- Brand mentions on media sites – we promote your content on relevant media channels, both international and local. Your brand will appear on sites visited by your target audience.
- Digital PR campaigns – we base our campaigns on our own reports, analysis or surveys. This lets us produce valuable content which can be a source of information for other users, not only sites within your niche. Creative campaigns are a great way to address new trends and provide more detail than regular articles. Creative campaigns also have the potential of being noticed and picked up by different media platforms, which can establish new media relations. Many of our creative campaigns have been shared on a variety of social media platforms.
- Competitor analysis – we analyze your competition so you are always updated on your competitors’ online marketing or brand communication moves.
- Promotional materials – we prepare (online) press releases, tweets, posts for social media platforms or other online publications.